Education Designer with e-Learning
HR & Recruitment |
Training / Learning & Development |
Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a professional membership organisation committed to ensuring a high standard of health care is available in general practices across New Zealand. With continuing business growth in their Professional Development programme, they are looking to add an experienced instructional designer to join their education team.
About the role
This role will have you utilising your expert ID methodologies and adult learning principles to produce pedagogically sound learning programmes and solutions, in line with established and emerging best practices. There is scope to inspire and invigorate others with your thinking that will result in dynamic instructional concepts and creative ideas in development of learning materials, including digital content design. You will be providing insight and advice to continuously improve existing programmes.
You will be responsible for
- Design and development of engaging learning materials and assessment activities
- Collaboration with stakeholders and SMEs to identify learning needs and develop solutions
- Mapping course materials to competency standards
- Carrying out instructional research and analysis on learners
- Developing and maintaining the Learning management System (LMS), and maintaining a current knowledge of its functions and special features
- Ensuring new and existing staff are trained in the use of the LMS using a range of delivery tools
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following:
- A strong background in instructional design for blended learning environments
- Experience in producing educational programme content and learning resources
- Experience in the use of e-learning rapid development tools
- Ability to think outside the box when it comes to design concepts and knows how to create highly engaging activities and make the screen “POP” for the learner
- Sound capability in LMS management
- Strong project planning, management and organisation skills
- Collaborative and can persist in accomplishing objectives, helping others to achieve results
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online with a brief cover letter outlining why you are ideal for this role! Samples of your design work will be required at interview. Or phone Karen on 04 382 8385 in confidence.
Back to jobs