Client Manager IT Auckland
IT & Telecomms |
Sales Exec / Account Manager |
Permanent / Full Time
My client is one of the leading players in IT training and they are looking for an experienced business development manager / client relationship manager to join them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your sales ability and be well rewarded with an attractive base salary and uncapped commissions – very motivating for a genuine sales professional.
This role will suit a self-starter who loves networking, can source prospects, close sales and get a ‘rush’ from exceeding sales targets and the rewards that go with it.
What you will be . . .
Your talents . . .
- Developing close relationships with new and existing clients to provide IT training solutions for their organisations, including customised training offerings
- Generating new opportunities and engaging prospects and business stakeholders
- Understanding clients’ strategic objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes
- Achieving target revenue by generating leads and closing sales with new clients and retention of existing clients
If you are a self-starter and consider yourself to be a sales super star, or are willing to take up this opportunity and go for it and become a sales super star, then we would love to hear from you.
- Initiative and desire to contribute to business development driving new growth
- Experience in IT sector with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Success in sales and/or sales support of IT or training solutions
- Ability to develop and articulate marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as operate within a close knit team
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online or call Karen on 04 382 8358
Back to jobs