Administrator Learning and Development focus
HR & Recruitment |
Training / Learning & Development |
Permanent / Full Time
This organisation provides continuing professional development courses for an expanding group of healthcare professionals.
As part of this role you will be supporting teams responsible for online programme delivery by formatting, uploading and managing online content using Totara LMS, managing membership renewals, course certification, assisting with digital communications such as website updates and inquiries, distribution of e-newsletters and course information.
We are looking for a person who has a
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite and comfortable with IT
- Solid administrative skills and proficient in database management
- Experience with a LMS desirable or willingness to upskill
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising ability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Process oriented with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to solve problems in a collaborative manner
If you enjoy being a genuine support to others please submit your CV and a covering letter online or phone Karen on 04 382 8358 in confidence.
Back to jobs